Friday, October 21, 2011

Lauren "MacGyver" Olsen

So I had my hands super full the other day with an exhausted, yet fighting it, Lil' Miss Olivia. And when this happens, Baby Lauren has a little bit freer reign of the household. Dangerous, yet true. So when things were just too quiet and she stopped her jabbering responses to my "Lauren, what are you doing" inquiries...I had to go searching. Not in the bathroom (a favorite, TP in he toilet-woohoo), not in the laundry rooms (she uses the laundry baskets as hauling carts), not in the family room (our coffee table now functions as her own personal chair, much to my dismay)...so where was she? I venture back into the kitchen, where I've already passed through twice in my search, and I see my diaper bag moving across the kitchen table--by itself?! What?! I walk over, and to my surprise, Lauren has MacGyver'd her way into the table highchair (via moving and climbing on an adult chair) and is quickly emptying the contents of our diaper bag... Start MacGyver theme music because it was that impressive! :0P


Notice how NOT close the adult chair is to the table highchair?! No doubt I would've interrupted this voyage had I actually been there to witness it--DANGEROUS! Like dismantling a bomb with a ball-point pen dangerous! ;) Go Lauren MacGyver Olsen!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is impressive. Good thing our little girls don't live closer together. I think they might be quite the dangerous combination!!!

    ReplyDelete