Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fundraiser Photos - Genius!

We have a sister in our church ward that is an amazing photographer.  Danelle Empey (www.mpphotographyonline.com).  And when I say amazing, I mean amazing in many different ways.  One, she takes wonderful photos; hence the photography. Two, she set up and took wonderful photos as a fundraiser for a sister in our ward who is currently having to deal with costly cancer treatments.  Pretty amazing and selfless right?!  Makes me wish I had a marketable trade to be able to do the same for this sister!!!  But instead, to show my support, I had Lauren and Olivia's pictures taken.  Another take on the back-to-school photo.  And I love them!  What say you???

I'm not sure what's with Olivia and her "looks" in photos lately, but as long as she's pseudo smiling--I'll take 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment