Thursday, October 24, 2013

Auntie Mimi's Care Package!

So anytime we get goodies or packages in the mail, the girls automatically assume it's their birthdays - "Mom! It's my birdaaayyy!"  I then have to go through the process of explaining that it's not their special day quite yet, nor will they be getting a cake, and no, no friends coming over to party today...BUT, it's all worth the explanation when we get these sweet packages from my mom/sisters that make the little girls smile from ear to ear...and acting all sorts of ecstatic and crazy.  The package that came last week was from my oldest sister Mimi, and the little girls chanted her name for hours afterwards, exclaiming "Mom. This from my Annie [Auntie] Mimi".
Olivia guarding her goodies!
Lauren counting off all her new presents
"Look at my pretty princess bracelets Moooooom!"
Looks like my sisters may have earned new names in Lauren and Olivia's books - Annie Mimi and Annie Lizi! ;0P

No comments:

Post a Comment