Monday, April 11, 2011

Pickled Binkie - 8 months


We were back in Arizona visiting the Sprotte Family, and Lauren met her Uncle Boomer for the first time. I made the mistake of letting her sit between Grandpa Bill and Uncle Boomer at lunch one day, because next thing I knew, Lauren was sporting a pickled binkie--literally! She was teething at this point during our visit to Pinetop, so she was loving the texture and taste of pickles. She can be pretty demanding during food time, because, well, she loves food...and a lot of it. Guess both Dad and Boomer got sick of feeding her constantly, so they came up with this novel idea of Lauren "feeding" herself. Too bad it didn't work! :( Every time she tried to lick/eat the pickle, the binkie would fall out. Not so great foresight on this invention Grandpa Bill and Uncle Boomer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with all the posts. I am totally impressed!!! This one made me laugh out loud. I love it. It will be fun to see the two "eaters" together soon. I'm sure they'll be friends as long as they don't try to steal each others food!!!

    ReplyDelete