Thursday, June 20, 2013

Livy LOVES Mascara!

Lauren fell asleep on the way home from the sprayground this afternoon, so I was nearly able to take a shower without worrying about what was happening to the house.  Nearly.  Nearly because this afternoon I had an awake Olivia (whom is usually napping at this time) to keep tabs on.  So in order to take a much needed shower, I brought Olivia into my room with some books and her doll and just closed the bedroom door.  She proceeded to sit down and look at her books with her baby in her lap.  Since Olivia hasn't yet mastered the art of door knob opening yet, I thought I was pretty much safe.  Famous last words.  I had just washed the conditioner out of my hair when I realized I'm not the only one in the bathroom.  There was Olivia.  Standing on the toilet, hoovering over my toiletries basket that I keep on the back basin of the toilet.  I then peak out of the shower, "Oliviaaaaa, what are you doing?"  She is a bit startled, but turns around and flashes a big, proud smile at me...showing me that she has, in traditional Little Olsen girl fashion, begun applying mascara to her face.

If you look closely at her right eye/the reader's left, she has in fact been able to apply mascara to her eyelashes.  And I will admit that this "look" she's given herself is absolutely emphasizing her baby blues. Definitely drawing attention to her eyes. ;0P Guess we just need to work on her precision strokes...or perhaps my make-up hiding skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment