Monday, November 14, 2011

No Daddy?! Then a Sprotte-Holiday It Is!

With Nate on his short-tour in Korea for the 2011 Holiday Season, I decided to pack-up the girls and take them to visit my parents and sisters in Arizona for the holidays.  So with my dad, "Papa Bill", as my driving side-kick, we made the 22-hr drive from Belleville, IL, straight through to Pinetop, AZ! We were heros that trip--no really, we were.  It's a mind-blowing fact that we made that trip straight through, and the little girls only melted-down...I'd say, uh, thrice.  I'm not afraid to say it (while knocking on wood), that these little Irish Twins of mine are pretty good car-trip takers!
Side-note: can anyone tell that I've recently learned what the term Irish Twins means?! Yep, I've used it two blog posts in a row now, AND it's even in THIS year's Christmas card! I like to put my knowledge to use! Or in this case, into stories...
So when we got to AZ, the fall season was in full effect and park-playground time was the name of the game!  Luckily in my home town of Pinetop-Lakeside, we have a pretty nice park, Woodland Park, that's centrally located between Nana and Papa's houses.  So while we stayed with Nana Barbie (Grandma Barbara to some) while in AZ, we had morning park time very frequently with with Papa Bill.
I wish I could say she wasn't stopping the snot stream with that tongue :/


Lauren the Leaf Eater

Olivia-2 months old


Lauren's Park Playhouse...she needs to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment