Thursday, April 5, 2012

...& Mommy Will Continue to Learn!

So I just learned tonight to never try and give Olivia a bath without Lauren. Because it just won't happen--really! No matter the location, baby Lauren will find her way into water! I swear she could make-a-day out of a rain puddle! ;0P  At any rate, she was getting into this bath...even if that meant sitting on her sister's lap in the kitchen sink! No lie--wish my camera was handy and not MIA, but it was a pretty hilarious moment. Though Olivia was kind of wide-eyed about it all.   Lauren kept saying "ver ver ver" to Olivia, which I can only guess she was trying to say "over" to Olivia...as in, get over so I can get further in this water fully clothed!!! AHHHHH!!! Oh Baby McGyver, how do you continue to defeat me?! If only they issued two additional arms with each additional child after that first one :/  Guess I better start praying for quicker reflexes too, because baby Lauren keeps coming at me like a spider monkey anymore :0)

This is how Baby Lauren looks right as the adrenaline hits--the Spider Monkey Cry!

1 comment: